A Six-Month savings assessment on a brand-new BMW 520d X Drive by Stephen Bamford (Retired Director of The SulNOx Group Plc)
Over the past six months, I have done a savings assessment on my new car and the numbers are incorporated with photographs from the car’s computer; December to March without the SulNOxEco™ Fuel Conditioner and April to June with it at 1 part per 2000
- The vehicle used for the savings assessment.
- After three months of general driving, the mpg shows 38.5 on Shell Standard Diesel but with no SulNOxEco™ Fuel Conditioner added.
- After six weeks of using the SulNOxEco™ Fuel Conditioner (late April). The reading is now showing 42.5mpg.
- The final reading at the end of June 2021 shows a reading of 43.7mpg.
(Above) 2021 Registered BMW 520d X Drive.
Costs and Savings Data
On 31st March, I added 33mls of SulNOxEco™ Fuel Conditioner to a full tank using Standard Shell Diesel at 131p per litre =£86.46
Assuming 8p per millilitre (full RRP price in UK) at 1 part per 2000, the cost was 33 X 8p =£2.64 – Hence a full tank, incorporating SulNOxEco™ Fuel Conditioner, costs £89.10.
The increase in miles per gallon went from 38.5 to 43.7 = 13.5% (period end March 2021, to end June 2021)
The increase in cost with the SulNOxEco™ Fuel Conditioner is £86.46 to £89.10 =3.0%
The net financial savings are therefore 10.5%
With toxic emission reductions of between 30-60% from the engine, further enhanced by AdBlue and catalytic converters, post combustion the net emissions are virtually Zero. This means that motorists can save money on their fuel bills and reduce their exhaust emissions markedly, hence enhancing air quality.
Above – After three months of general driving, the mpg shows 38.5 on Shell Standard Diesel but with no SulNOxEco™ Fuel Conditioner added.
Above – After six weeks of using the SulNOxEco™ Fuel Conditioner (late April). The reading is now showing 42.5mpg.
Above – The final reading at the end of June 2021 shows a reading of 43.7mpg.
Driver observations and conclusions
- Since using the SulNOxEco™ Fuel Conditioner, I found immediate responsiveness from the accelerator. This must be the “Lubricity Effect”. (Identified in the Bureau Veritas Certification)
- The engine at high speeds was totally silent and all I could hear was the wind noise.
- The ride was totally smooth and there were no vibrations at all.
- Owners of larger, more expensive cars, will tend to use Shell V8 rather than Shell Standard. For these drivers, the news is even better. Shell V8 is 146p per litre rather than 131p per litre so the financial savings are 10.3% before all the benefits shown above. (i.e. – a total of 20%+)
- The addition of SulNOxEco™ Fuel Conditioner offers the environmental reductions in toxic emissions “for free” – Shell V8 does not.
- With results like this, why would I ever drive without the SulNOxEco™ Fuel Conditioner in the future? The answer is quite simple – I will not!
Chief Administration Officer,
Aquis Stock Exchange Corporate Adviser:
Allenby Capital Limited,
+44 (0) 20 3328 5658
The directors take responsibility for this announcement.
About SulNOx Group Plc
SulNOx, www.sulnoxgroup.com, has developed a hydrocarbon fuels conditioning and emulsifying process which enables more efficient fuel combustion, potentially leading to reduced fuel consumption and significantly lowered emissions.